Hello! My name is Andrew, and I attended Princeton as an English PhD student. Before that, I graduated from a top-tier school with degrees in English and Psychology. When I first heard about the concept of being a professional academic writer, it almost seemed too good to be true: Really, people can make money by writing academic essays? Well, of course! Back in high school, I would've paid someone to solve my differential equations.
In my time as a student and professional writer, I have written more essays and research papers than any self-respecting person ever should. However, I believe my greatest strength as a writer lies in my experience as a teaching assistant, because I know how professors think. Here is a brief insight into my approach to writing academic papers:
(1) Articulate the big picture concepts clearly and succinctly in the introduction ("this is what the paper will argue, and here are the five primary reasons which will be discussed: A, B, C, D, and E");
(2) Organize and integrate supporting information in the body paragraphs logically ("the first argument is the most basic starting point from which the rest of the paper will be organized," "if you believe argument A, you must also believe argument B for x, y, and z reasons," "the third argument is true because of h, i, and j, which means the strongest counter-argument, Q, must also be discounted because of r, s, and t..."); and
(3) Elaborate in defense of the thesis with descriptive rhetoric (especially in English/ literature papers), empirical data (especially in social science/ business papers), and/or persuasive argumentation (this is required in all papers). While I may not be an expert in every subject I am tasked with writing on, the one thing I can guarantee is that I have the intellectual curiosity to research and learn about virtually anything, and the writing experience to transform this knowledge into a well-organized, eloquent, and compelling essay.
About My Service
Many people have asked me to explain the nuts and bolts of how the service works, so here is some basic information about the process:
- I am passionate about a variety of academic subjects including English, literature, psychology, politics, history, economics, philosophy, sociology, and more. While I certainly am not an expert in everything, I believe I have the potential to learn about almost anything.
- For the most part, I work seven days a week and am "plugged in" (whether actively writing or passively checking my email) most hours of the day. So, while I cannot always respond to incoming messages the moment they hit my inbox, I do make an effort to reply as soon as I can.
- Before accepting an assignment, I will give you an honest assessment of my views, initial feedback, and ability to write your paper. If I don't think I'm the right man for the job, I will not hesitate to let you know.
- At any given time, I generally have between 5-10 different assignments on my schedule. However, I take official deadlines very seriously. I can guarantee that I will never accept an assignment that I cannot finish, and I will never submit an assignment late without receiving your prior consent.
- Multiple forms of payment are available, including PayPal, bitcoin and Amazon gift card. While I do have preferences, ultimately I am flexible to your needs.
- Finally, all of my essays are 100% original and plagiarism free. Content is intended for reference purposes only.
The internet is filled with thousands of essay writers with varying backgrounds, education levels and language proficiencies. So, to distinguish myself from the competition, I am willing to provide the following guarantees:
(1) If you are a new client, you will only be required to pay $75 upfront. The rest of the payment can be made in stages, as you begin to receive more of your essay.
(2) You are entitled to unlimited revisions if the essay does not adequately follow the instructions listed in the original submission. Request for revisions should be submitted within 24 hours of receiving the final draft.
(3) I will adjust my writing style, research techniques and language complexity to meet your individual needs. Whether it's a PhD thesis or a high school book report, I will customize the paper to match your voice.